Monday, February 21, 2011

Is there such a thing as too many pattern books?

My answer to that is there are only too many when you are not finding inspiration in them and using them. Having said that, I was more than a little surprised to realize just how many I have collected over the past few years. Most of them are in e-book format and the idea of printing them all out is rather daunting - not to mention a massive use of paper. So I have set myself a task to go through each and every book and pull out my absolute favorite designs. These will then be incorporated into my pattern book that I take to events and appointments. I figure if I can get through 5 to 6 books a week I should have them all done before the Lilac Festival at the end of May (yes, I really have that many). This should give a wide selection of styles to choose from and I'm curious to see what designs people respond to. And of course, in addition to this I have some designs of my own to include as well. It looks like I will be rather busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment